Friday, 18 December 2015

Christmas Lookbook: 3 outfit ideas perfect for the festive season!

Missed my previous Christmas posts?

I haven't done a look book in so long, and they are one of my favourite types of blog posts! I took all these photos by myself, so there was effort put into balancing my iPad against books and dashing to get in the timer camera. But hey, it's Christmas so it's all okay. 




This first outfit is my personal spin on the Christmas jumper. I actually had to stick the red ball back onto my own, but I have had it for two years so I don't mind. It is Christmas Jumper Day today here in the UK, all in aid of Text Santa. Make sure to donate if you haven't already! Generally the Christmas Jumper is worn with jeans, but I wanted to change things up and wear it over a shirt dress. I love how the collar sticks out over the jumper! My jumper is quite long which makes the dress seem shorter than if is (if that makes sense) but I think this is a casual, fashionable look perfect for Christmas. 
Dress: Forever 21
Jumper: Primark (old) 

Outfit two is possibly my favourite outfit as it is so cute! I love the colour of my cropped jumper, it feels perfectly wintery. The knit also contrasts with the floral print on my skirt, giving the look more depth. To me, this could be worn to a smart casual event, especially with the chelsea boots I am wearing (which you can just about see in the photo) and a smart jacket. Paired with a red lip, this look is perfect for a family get together this festive season.
Jumper: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: H&M

This look is one I have been living in this past week. For me school ended last week, however I have more mock exams at the beginning of January so I have to revise over Christmas. As I have been revising all week, the comfy clothes have really made an appearance! Despite the fact I am "revising" in the photo, this look would be ideal for a Christmas night in, especially with all the good tv that's coming on next week. I would wear this on Christmas Eve, but I'm travelling to my grandparents for Christmas.
Top: H&M (old)
Leggings: Primark
Slipper Socks: Boots
Scrunchie: Urban Outfitters

There are my three Christmas looks, I hope you enjoyed them. Hope you are all enjoying the festive season!
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.